GIVERNY PRIVATE TOUR WITH HOTEL PICK UP
SKIP THE LINE TICKET ENTRANCE
SKIP THE LINE TICKET ENTRANCE
Recommended By Rick Steves & Tripadvisor Start your journey with a private pick-up from your Paris hotel or apartment in a luxury minivan and spend around 3.5 hours in the beautiful and quaint village of Giverny, flooded under a cascade of flowers, where famous impressionist painter Claude Monet lived for the last forty years of his life. During the drive, you can enjoy the beautiful green and lush landscapes of the French countryside while watching an informative video on Giverny. After about one and a half hours, you will arrive at the Norman village of Giverny. We advise you to start your visit with Claude Monet’s home, where you can catch a glimpse of the master of impressionism’s daily life and discover through the windows, the gardens that inspired his most famous work. Browse through his private apartments, the “blue salon”, which was his reading room, and his vivid yellow dining room, which houses the largest collection of Japanese prints in the world. Stroll through the gardens of Giverny and truly dive into the world of impressionism. A real gardener and artist, Claude Monet conceived his garden as a veritable work of art and made it into a source of inspiration and his own small parcel of Paradise. After your visit, you may want to check out Claude Monet’s grave, or visit the Musée des Impressionnistes where there are paintings reflecting his influence on art.
Duration : 6 hours (transfer time included)
Tour Language : English.
Price | 1-2 people = 680 € | 3-5 people = 780-790 € | 6 people = 880 € | 7-8 people = 903-1030 €
From 680 €
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off exclusively in Paris: Private minivan (AC)
- Small Group Transfer in a comfortable and air-conditioned minivan
- Services of an experienced driver-guide
- Informative video on Monet & Giverny in English during your transfer from Paris to Giverny
- Free time to visit Giverny, Monet’s House and Gardens independently at your own rhythm
- Entrance fees: Monet’s House and Gardens with priority access
Not Included :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside Paris
- Audio Guide or Live Guide at Giverny
- Entrance fees: Musée des Impressionnistes
• Special Discount for Rick Steves readers: -10% entering your promo code
If you forget to enter your promotional code when making your booking, you must cancel your first booking and make a new one in order to benefit from your promotional code’s discount. Do not forget to enter and then confirm your promotional code at the “Promotion code” stage of your booking or when viewing your basket.
• Please be ready on time at the meeting point (in front of your hotel or outside the apartment building), or you will miss your tour and it will not be refunded. No delay will be accepted.
• Please note, entrance tickets and transport are included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
• For preferential rates related to age, proof of identity will be required. Access may be refused in case of non-compliance with the age limits.
• Access to Monet’s House is challenging for those with reduced mobility.
Tour operated by Paris Webservices
MENU ( for lunch or dinner )
Lunch is not included
MEETING POINT & MAP
Departure (from your Hotel or Residence in Paris)
Morning Tour: from: 7:20 am OR Afternoon Tour: from: 11:20 am
Return from Giverny
Morning Tour: around: 12:30 pm OR Afternoon Tour: 5:00 pm
Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from us via email under 48 hours.
In the event you cancel your booking, cancellation fees will be charged as detailed below :
1) More than 7 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 5% cancellation fee
2) 4 to 7 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee
3) From 3 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 100 % cancellation fee ( No show )
Advance payment is required to validate your reservation. Payments on this site can only be made by using MASTERCARD or VISA, through our secured Internet pages. Your bank card details will be encrypted (up to 128 bits) with the SSL (Secured Socket Layer) protocol. Your bank card details are never transmitted unencrypted on the Internet.
Payment stays on hold until the services are confirmed:
Occasionally our suppliers and / or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, PWS reserves the right to deny or accept your payment. Under this agreement, the processing of payments remains on hold until the services are confirmed by our reservation center. After this, you will receive a personalized email for each tour, event or service booked and paid, or a notification that we could not retain your payment. Please wait for our reply. If the tour is available, we will confirm within 1 business day and your credit card will be charged 100% of the cost of the tour, show, or other services (including tax), plus the booking fee indicated, if any. This amount will be debited in Euros. The rates shown include all taxes and VAT.
Any interruption of the tour or service during its delivery, at the client's request, shall not give rise to any refund. Any customer who arrives after the starting time of the excursion shall be considered a "no show". He won’t be refunded or be able to postpone his tour, whatever the reason for his tardiness. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or modify certain tours without notice if the client’s comfort or safety so requires. This could happen in a force majeure case, during a strike or demonstration, an administrative decision or exceptional closure...