Versailles Small Group Guided – Full day Tour with hotel pick-up
• Special Discount for Rick Steves readers: -10% entering your promo code
If you forget to enter your promotional code when making your booking, you must cancel your first booking and make a new one in order to benefit from your promotional code’s discount. Do not forget to enter and then confirm your promotional code at the “Promotion code” stage of your booking or when viewing your basket.
• Please be ready on time at the meeting point (in front of your hotel, outside the apartment building or at our agency), or you will miss your tour and it will not be refunded. No delay will be accepted.
• Please note, entrance tickets and transport are included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
• The skip-the-line access is subject to the Palace’s security procedures: control at the entrance can slow down the access.
• For preferential rates related to age, proof of identity will be required. Access may be refused in case of non-compliance with the age limits.
• Access to the palace is challenging for those with reduced mobility.
Days with garden shows (from April to October):
On Saturdays and Sundays - Musical Fountains
From Tuesdays and Fridays - Musical Gardens
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Unadapted to people with disabled access & senior citizen ...( tour with the group max 15 pax )
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with back problems No heart problems or other serious medical conditions Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Not recommended for travelers with walking problems Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level .
MENU ( for lunch or dinner )
MEETING POINT & MAP
OPTION WITH HOTEL PICK-UP: HALF DAY GUIDED TOUR + GARDEN
Departure (from your Hotel or Residence in Paris)
From: 7:45 am
Return from Versailles :
Pick-up: 5:00 pm
OPTION AGENCY MEET UP: HALF DAY GUIDED TOUR + GARDEN
Departure from Paris Webservices: 18 rue José Maria de Hérédia, 75007 Paris
Morning Tour: 8:45
Return from Versailles to Champs-Elysées or Eiffel Tower
Morning Tour: around: 2:00 pm Afternoon Tour: 5:00 pm
Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from us via email under 48 hours.
If a minimum of 4 participants is not reached at day - 7, Paris Webservices can cancel the tour and you will be refunded.
In the event you cancel your booking, cancellation fees will be charged as detailed below :
1) More than 5 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 0% cancellation fee
2) 4 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee
3) From 3 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 100 % cancellation fee ( No show )
Advance payment is required to validate your reservation. Payments on this site can only be made by using MASTERCARD or VISA, through our secured Internet pages. Your bank card details will be encrypted (up to 128 bits) with the SSL (Secured Socket Layer) protocol. Your bank card details are never transmitted unencrypted on the Internet.
Payment stays on hold until the services are confirmed: 3D Secure (3DS)
What is the 3D Secure payment system?
3D Secure is a secure online payment system developed by Visa and MasterCard. This payment system offers maximum protection against online bank fraud. It requires you to verify your identity as the owner of your card, and is only available for Visa and MasterCard accounts. The procedure is simple and involves
1. Place your booking and enter your bank card (debit or credit card) information.
2. If the security system is activated for your card, a 3D SecureTM window will open. Your bank will ask you to verify your identity by entering an authentication code. In most cases, this is a single-use security code that is sent to you by SMS. Warning: after 3 failed authentication attempts, your transaction will be canceled and a hold will be placed on your card. In this case, you will have to contact your bank.
3. Once you enter the correct security code and your payment is accepted, your booking will be confirmed by e-mail. This system is designed to limit the risk of online fraud and identity theft. With this system, you are the only one who can use your bank card (debit or credit card) online!
Please remember that Paris Webservices never asks for your bank account information by e-mail. This information is only entered on the payment page of our websites and/or your bank's payment page for authentication codes. Also note that certain banks will not process 3D Secure payments from a country other than your country of residence.
Occasionally our suppliers and / or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, PWS reserves the right to deny or accept your payment. Under this agreement, the processing of payments remains on hold until the services are confirmed by our reservation center. After this, you will receive a personalized email for each tour, event or service booked and paid, or a notification that we could not retain your payment. Please wait for our reply. If the tour is available, we will confirm within 1 business day and your credit card will be charged 100% of the cost of the tour, show, or other services (including tax), plus the booking fee indicated, if any. This amount will be debited in Euros. The rates shown include all taxes and VAT.
Any interruption of the tour or service during its delivery, at the client's request, shall not give rise to any refund. Any customer who arrives after the starting time of the excursion shall be considered a "no show". He won’t be refunded or be able to postpone his tour, whatever the reason for his tardiness. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or modify certain tours without notice if the client’s comfort or safety so requires. This could happen in a force majeure case, during a strike or demonstration, an administrative decision or exceptional closure...