Paris Catacombs Ticket
* The Paris Catacombs aren't wheelchair accessible because of the site’s underground constraints
We do not recommend visits by :
- individuals with a motor disability
- individuals with cardiac or respiratory insufficiency
- pregnant women
- sensitive individuals
- young children (under ten) because the direct confrontation with bones may be overwhelming. Children under fourteen must be accompanied by an adult.No toilets, no cloakroom
* In the Paris Catacombs, there are 131 steps to go down and 112 steps to climb up
* The average temperature is 14°C, and it can be very humid
* 1.5 km circuit
* Only bags measuring less than 40x30 cm are allowed. They must be carried in front of your body or in your hand
* There is no coat room because the exit is located at 21 bis, Avenue René-Coty, nearly 700 meters from the entrance
* you must not use flash
* To ensure preservation of the site, you must not eat or drink on the site circuit, and animals are not allowed
* You must not touch the bones, which are the fragile remains of millions of Parisians
* No additional or refund of tickets will be made
* All people must have a valid ticket with the QR code (E-TICKET/M-TICKET) to get into the Catacombs corresponding to the timeslot bought.
MEETING POINT & MAP
Address : Catacombs Main Entrance
1 avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy 75014 Paris
21 bis, Avenue René-Coty, nearly 700 meters from the entrance.
NON-EXCHANGEABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE TICKETS
No refunds are available for the Tickets service , Eiffel Tower Tours , The Louvre Ticket, Museum Pass, Opera, Ballet …
Since tickets are a one of a kind item they are not replaceable. There are no refunds, Exchanges or cancellations on any order once it is submitted to us..
This is necessary because we have purchased Tickets from the Museum, or others services and we are unable return them.
Unused tickets connot be returned, exchanged or refunded. Please order tickets only after you are certain you want them.
No refunds are available for the Tickets, Tours * and a special event period For Chrismas, Easter, Thankgiving, New year’s, Trade fair, Public or National French Holidays, School holidays, Saint Valentin …ect.