Opera Garnier Day Tour
• The Opéra Garnier being a show site, we cannot guarantee systematic access to the auditorium.
• For artistic and technical reasons, the itinerary may be modified on the day of the tour by the Opera Garnier without the right to a refund or the possibility to reschedule.
• This tour does not include backstage access to the Opera Garnier
• The tour is not available to children below the age of 12
# WARNING : DUE TO NEW SECURITY MEASURES, IT IS REQUESTED THAT ALL VISITORS ARRIVE 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE START OF THE VISIT #
Please present your voucher to the guided tours counter (on the right after the security check) in order to redeem your tickets (entrance at the corner of rue Auber and rue du Scribe). You will then be directed to your guide.
Please note that the Opera Garnier closes its doors for guided tours at 4:45 pm. You will be unable to join the tour if you arrive after this time. No refunds are possible in this case.
Emergency phone number:
Phone (Monday - Friday): +33(0)142467467
Phone (Saturday - Sunday): +33(0)173030707 / +33(0)625422891
Max per group : 30 people
Tour operated by our partner Cultival
MEETING POINT & MAP
- Address: Opera Garnier 1, rue auber 75009Paris
- Métro: Opéra (L3, L7, L8), Auber (RER A) Bus: 21, 22, 27, 29, 42, 53, 66, 68, 81, 95
- Meeting Point: Present your voucher at the guided tours counter to redeem your ticket.
Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from us via email under 48 hours.
In the event you cancel your booking, cancellation fees will be charged as detailed below:
1) From 3 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 100 % cancellation fee (No show)
2) 4 to 7 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee
3) More than 7 days prior to the event, you will be charged a 5% cancellation fee
Advance payment is required to validate your reservation. Payments on this site can only be made by using MASTERCARD or VISA, through our secured Internet pages. Your bank card details will be encrypted (up to 128 bits) with the SSL (Secured Socket Layer) protocol. Your bank card details are never transmitted unencrypted on the Internet.
Payment stays on hold until the services are confirmed:
Occasionally our suppliers and / or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, PWS reserves the right to deny or accept your payment. Under this agreement, the processing of payments remains on hold until the services are confirmed by our central reservation. After this, you will receive a personalized email for each tour, event or service booked and paid, or a notification that we could not retain your payment. Please wait for our reply. If the tour is available, we will confirm within 1 business day and your credit card will be charged 100% of the cost of the tour, show, or other services (including tax), plus the booking fee indicated, if any. This amount will be debited in Euros. The rates shown include all taxes and VAT.
Any interruption of the tour or service during its delivery, at the client's request, shall not give rise to any refund. Any customer who arrives after the start time of the excursion shall be considered a "no show" and not refunded, whatever the reason for their tardiness. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or modify certain tours without notice if the client’s comfort or safety so requires. This could happen in a force majeure case, during a strike or demonstration, an administrative decision or exceptional closure...