Versailles Full Day Guided Tours
• Special Discount for Rick Steves readers: -10% entering your promo code ( edition 23rd )
• Please be ready on time at the meeting point (in front of your hotel, outside the apartment building or at our agency), or you will miss your tour and it will not be refunded. No delay will be accepted.
• Please note, entrance tickets and transport are included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
• The skip-the-line access is subject to the Palace’s security procedures: control at the entrance can slow down the access.
• For preferential rates related to age, proof of identity will be required. Access may be refused in case of non-compliance with the age limits.
• Access to the palace is challenging for those with reduced mobility.
Days with garden shows (from April to October):
On Saturdays and Sundays - Musical Fountains: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm & 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
On Tuesdays and Fridays - Musical Gardens: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm & 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Tour operated by Paris Webservices
MENU ( for lunch or dinner )
MEETING POINT & MAP
OPTION WITH HOTEL PICK-UP: FULL DAY GUIDED TOUR + GARDEN
Departure (from your Hotel or Residence in Paris): from: 7:45 – 8:30 am
Return from Giverny: 5:00 pm
OPTION AGENCY MEET UP: FULL DAY GUIDED TOUR + GARDEN
Departure from Paris Webservices: 12 rue de l’exposition, 75007 Paris: 8:45 am
Return from Giverny to Champs-Elysées or Eiffel Tower: 5:00 pm
Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from us via email under 48 hours.
If a minimum of 4 participants is not reached at day - 7, Paris Webservices can cancel the tour and you will be refunded.
In the event you cancel your booking, cancellation fees will be charged as detailed below :
1) More than 7 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 5% cancellation fee
2) 4 to 7 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee
3) From 3 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 100 % cancellation fee ( No show )
Advance payment is required to validate your reservation. Payments on this site can only be made by using MASTERCARD or VISA, through our secured Internet pages. Your bank card details will be encrypted (up to 128 bits) with the SSL (Secured Socket Layer) protocol. Your bank card details are never transmitted unencrypted on the Internet.
Payment stays on hold until the services are confirmed:
Occasionally our suppliers and / or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, PWS reserves the right to deny or accept your payment. Under this agreement, the processing of payments remains on hold until the services are confirmed by our reservation center. After this, you will receive a personalized email for each tour, event or service booked and paid, or a notification that we could not retain your payment. Please wait for our reply. If the tour is available, we will confirm within 1 business day and your credit card will be charged 100% of the cost of the tour, show, or other services (including tax), plus the booking fee indicated, if any. This amount will be debited in Euros. The rates shown include all taxes and VAT.
Any interruption of the tour or service during its delivery, at the client's request, shall not give rise to any refund. Any customer who arrives after the starting time of the excursion shall be considered a "no show". He won’t be refunded or be able to postpone his tour, whatever the reason for his tardiness. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or modify certain tours without notice if the client’s comfort or safety so requires. This could happen in a force majeure case, during a strike or demonstration, an administrative decision or exceptional closure...