Versailles Full Day Guided Tour
Minimum age: 6 years old days
• Special Discount for Rick Steves readers: -10% by entering your promo code. If you forget to enter your promotional code when making your booking, you must cancel your first booking and make a new one to benefit from your promotional code's discount. Please remember to enter and confirm your promotional code at the "Promotion code" stage of your booking or when viewing your basket.
• Please be ready on time at the meeting point (in front of your hotel, outside the apartment building, or at the Meeting Point), or you will miss your tour, and it will not be refunded. No delays will be accepted. • Please note that entrance tickets and transport are included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue. • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
• Skip-the-line access is subject to the Palace's security procedures, which may slow down entry.
• For preferential rates related to age, proof of identity will be required. Access may be refused in case of non-compliance with age limits.
• Access to the palace is challenging for those with reduced mobility.
Days with garden shows (from April to October): On Saturdays and Sundays - Musical Fountains from Tuesdays and Fridays - Musical Gardens
Tour operated by Paris Webservices
TRAFFIC IN PARIS:
We would like to inform you that our company is not responsible for the traffic between Paris and Versailles, which can sometimes exceed an hour of travel time. That's why we only accept pickups in the western part of Paris and select districts to avoid long journeys in our vehicles.
To make your life easier and reduce your travel time, we recommend the following steps:
Departure to Versailles:
We advise you to choose a meeting point in the western part of Paris. This way, the driver will have more time to get to Versailles, ensuring that you don't miss your guide at Versailles.
Return to Paris:
If you find yourself in the middle or east of Paris, we also recommend selecting a meeting point in the western part of Paris, such as near the Eiffel Tower. You can then use the metro to reach your destination. By opting for a strategic meeting point, you can optimize your journey to or from Versailles. We provide additional time for the driver to reach Versailles because we understand the importance of not missing your guide at Versailles. If you need specific advice on meeting points or metro routes, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help make your trip as enjoyable as possible.
Covid safety Face masks required for guides in public areas Gear/equipment sanitized between use Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
Unadapted to people with disabled access & senior citizens...(tour with a maximum of 16 participants) Not wheelchair accessible Not recommended for travelers with back problems No heart problems or other serious medical conditions Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Not recommended for travelers with walking problems Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level.
MENU ( for lunch or dinner )
MEETING POINT & MAP
OPTION WITH HOTEL PICK-UP: FULL DAY GUIDED TOUR + GARDEN + TRIANON
Departure (from your Hotel or Residence in Paris): from: 8:30-9:30 am
Departure from Versailles : 5 pm
OPTION MEETING POINT : FULL DAY GUIDED TOUR + GARDEN + TRIANON
Departure from Versailles : 5 pm
Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from us via email under 48 hours.
If a minimum of 4 participants is not reached at day - 7, Paris Webservices can cancel the tour and you will be refunded.
In the event you cancel your booking, cancellation fees will be charged as detailed below :
1) More than 3 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 0% cancellation fee
2) From 2 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 100 % cancellation fee ( No show )
Advance payment is required to validate your reservation. Payments on this site can only be made by using MASTERCARD or VISA, through our secured Internet pages. Your bank card details will be encrypted (up to 128 bits) with the SSL (Secured Socket Layer) protocol. Your bank card details are never transmitted unencrypted on the Internet.
Payment stays on hold until the services are confirmed:
Occasionally our suppliers and / or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, PWS reserves the right to deny or accept your payment. Under this agreement, the processing of payments remains on hold until the services are confirmed by our reservation center. After this, you will receive a personalized email for each tour, event or service booked and paid, or a notification that we could not retain your payment. Please wait for our reply. If the tour is available, we will confirm within 1 business day and your credit card will be charged 100% of the cost of the tour, show, or other services (including tax), plus the booking fee indicated, if any. This amount will be debited in Euros. The rates shown include all taxes and VAT.
Any interruption of the tour or service during its delivery, at the client's request, shall not give rise to any refund. Any customer who arrives after the starting time of the excursion shall be considered a "no show". He won’t be refunded or be able to postpone his tour, whatever the reason for his tardiness. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or modify certain tours without notice if the client’s comfort or safety so requires. This could happen in a force majeure case, during a strike or demonstration, an administrative decision or exceptional closure...