Tickets to the Moulin Rouge show + Seine river cruise | MRBP
- Moulin Rouge:
* Guests should dress elegantly. No shorts, jeans or tennis shoes
* Mandatory paying cloakroom at the Moulin Rouge cabaret
* Children are accepted from 6 years old
* The show starts at 11.00 pm and ends at 1.00 am
- Bateaux Parisiens:
* An audio guide is available in 12 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
* Audio guide for children
* A stewardess on board to answer all of your questions
* Departure times: April–September: every 30 min. From 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. (no tour at 1:00 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.). Every day including weekends from June to August: from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (on July 14th, last cruise departs at 2:00 p.m.)October–March: one cruise per hour. From 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (except at 1:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.). Weekends from 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. (on December 31st, last cruise departs at 9:30 p.m.)
* Bags will be inspected by security before boarding. This includes all bag types except for purses, small backpacks and laptop bags.
* Bathrooms are available on board.
Tour operated by our partner Paris City Vision
MEETING POINT & MAP
Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from us via email under 24-48 hours.
1 - 14 days prior to the event date, you will charged a 100 % cancellation fee ( No show )
2 - 15 days to 30 days prior to the event date, you will be charged 50% cancellation fee
3- More than 30 days prior to the event date, you will be charged 5% cancellation fee
Advance payment is required to validate your reservation. Payments on this site can only be made by using MASTERCARD or VISA, through our secured Internet pages. Your bank card details will be encrypted (up to 128 bits) with the SSL (Secured Socket Layer) protocol. Your bank card details are never transmitted unencrypted on the Internet.
Payment on hold until the services are confirmed:
Occasionally our suppliers and / or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc.. As a result, PWS reserves the right to deny or accept your payment. Under this agreement, the processing of payments remains on hold until the services are actually confirmed by our central reservation. After this you will receive a personalized email for each tour, event or service booked and paid or a notification that we could not retain your payment for any reason. Please wait for our reply. If the tour is available, we will confirm you within 1 business day and your credit card will be charged for 100% of the cost of the tour, the shows, or other services (including tax) plus the booking fee indicated, if any. This amount will be debited in Euros. The rates shown include all taxes and VAT.
Any interruption of the tour or service during its delivery, at the client's wishes, shall not give rise to any refund. Any customer who arrives after the start time of the excursion shall be considered a "no show" and not refunded, whatever the reason for the lateness. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or modify certain tours without notice if the passengers' comfort or safety so requires in case of force majeure, strike, demonstration, administrative decision or exceptional closure...