City Tour, Cruise and Eiffel Tower | CIT
Skip the line ticket
Skip the line ticket
You will discover the neighborhoods and key monuments of Paris during a pleasant excursion in the early evening. You will enjoy a pleasant city tour in a panoramic bus, a charming cruise on the Seine and an exceptional view from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
You will show up to PARISCityVISION agency where you will leave from, for a complete evening Paris sightseeing tour. Boarding a panomaric bus city tour, you will discover the greatest neighborhoods and Paris landmarks: the Eiffel Tower, the Ile de la Cité and Notre-Dame de Paris, the Invalides, the Latin Quarter and many others. You will see the habits of Parisians and understand how they perceive their city. You will learn the history of Paris and the evolution of its architecture through fascinating anecdotes with individual headphones.
You will then embark for an hour-long audio guided Seine river cruise on a fully glazed boat. You can soak up the charm of Paris over the water while admiring the beautiful bridges that cross the Seine and the great monuments along the borders.
Your priority access to the Eiffel Tower will allow you to climb up to the second floor easily by avoiding as much as possible the long queues at the elevator. You will then reach the second floor of this iconic French monument made by Gustave Eiffel for the 1889 Universal Exhibition. Depending on the time of year, you will see or not the illuminated monuments and will enjoy freely this exceptional 360 ° panorama.
End of the tour at the Eiffel Tower.
Duration : 4 hour(s)
Tour Language : English.
Price per person
From 89 €
* Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
* Coach tour with audio guide commentary through individual headsets (digital sound)
* Tickets for the Seine cruise and the second floor of the Eiffel Tower (priority access)
Not Included :
* Transfers to and from your accommodation
* Lift ticket access to the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
* Please print your tour voucher and present it to the PARISCityVISION office on the day of your departure.
* The departure is at 7.30 pm
* The tour starts either by the Seine river cruise or by the Eiffel Tower. The city tour ends at the Eiffel Tower
* The sequence of the tour is subject to change (i.e. visiting the Eiffel Tower before the Seine cruise). When the tour ends with the Seine river cruise, you have the possibility to do it later (Port de la Bourdonnais, Bateaux Parisiens company, in front of the Eiffel Tower. Departure every hour until 9.30pm). In that case, you need to inform the hostess about it.
* The Seine river cruise ticket is given inside the coach upon the departure of the tour.
In mid-Summer, part of the tour might take place in daylight
* The tour is not a guided one: the hostess does not give any commentary on the monuments.
* The skip-the-line access is subject to the Eiffel tower procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow
Available languages for city tour commentary: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Korean
Available languages for the cruise commentary: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin), Russian, and Korean
Tour operated by our partner Paris City Vision
MEETING POINT & MAP
Address : PARISCityVISION Agency
36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from us via email under 24-48 hours.
1 - 3 days prior to the event date, you will charged a 100 % cancellation fee ( No show )
2 - 4 days to 7 days prior to the event date, you will be charged 50% cancellation fee
3- More than 7 days prior to the event date, you will be charged 5% cancellation fee
Advance payment is required to validate your reservation. Payments on this site can only be made by using MASTERCARD or VISA, through our secured Internet pages. Your bank card details will be encrypted (up to 128 bits) with the SSL (Secured Socket Layer) protocol. Your bank card details are never transmitted unencrypted on the Internet.
Payment on hold until the services are confirmed:
Occasionally our suppliers and / or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc.. As a result, PWS reserves the right to deny or accept your payment. Under this agreement, the processing of payments remains on hold until the services are actually confirmed by our central reservation. After this you will receive a personalized email for each tour, event or service booked and paid or a notification that we could not retain your payment for any reason. Please wait for our reply. If the tour is available, we will confirm you within 1 business day and your credit card will be charged for 100% of the cost of the tour, the shows, or other services (including tax) plus the booking fee indicated, if any. This amount will be debited in Euros. The rates shown include all taxes and VAT.
Any interruption of the tour or service during its delivery, at the client's wishes, shall not give rise to any refund. Any customer who arrives after the start time of the excursion shall be considered a "no show" and not refunded, whatever the reason for the lateness. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or modify certain tours without notice if the passengers' comfort or safety so requires in case of force majeure, strike, demonstration, administrative decision or exceptional closure...