Evening City Tour, Seine Cruise and Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor with priority access | CIT
* Please print your tour voucher and present it to the PARISCityVISION office on the day of your departure.
* The departure is at 7.30 pm
* The tour starts either by the Seine river cruise or by the Eiffel Tower. The city tour ends at the Eiffel Tower
* The sequence of the tour is subject to change (i.e. visiting the Eiffel Tower before the Seine cruise). When the tour ends with the Seine river cruise, you have the possibility to do it later (Port de la Bourdonnais, Bateaux Parisiens company, in front of the Eiffel Tower. Departure every hour until 9.30pm). In that case, you need to inform the hostess about it.
* The Seine river cruise ticket is given inside the coach upon the departure of the tour.
In mid-Summer, part of the tour might take place in daylight
* The tour is not a guided one: the hostess does not give any commentary on the monuments.
* The skip-the-line access is subject to the Eiffel tower procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow
Available languages for city tour commentary: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Korean
Available languages for the cruise commentary: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin), Russian, and Korean
Tour operated by our partner Paris City Vision
MEETING POINT & MAP
Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from us via email under 24-48 hours.
1 - 3 days prior to the event date, you will charged a 100 % cancellation fee ( No show )
2 - 4 days to 7 days prior to the event date, you will be charged 50% cancellation fee
3- More than 7 days prior to the event date, you will be charged 5% cancellation fee
Advance payment is required to validate your reservation. Payments on this site can only be made by using MASTERCARD or VISA, through our secured Internet pages. Your bank card details will be encrypted (up to 128 bits) with the SSL (Secured Socket Layer) protocol. Your bank card details are never transmitted unencrypted on the Internet.
Payment on hold until the services are confirmed:
Occasionally our suppliers and / or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc.. As a result, PWS reserves the right to deny or accept your payment. Under this agreement, the processing of payments remains on hold until the services are actually confirmed by our central reservation. After this you will receive a personalized email for each tour, event or service booked and paid or a notification that we could not retain your payment for any reason. Please wait for our reply. If the tour is available, we will confirm you within 1 business day and your credit card will be charged for 100% of the cost of the tour, the shows, or other services (including tax) plus the booking fee indicated, if any. This amount will be debited in Euros. The rates shown include all taxes and VAT.
Any interruption of the tour or service during its delivery, at the client's wishes, shall not give rise to any refund. Any customer who arrives after the start time of the excursion shall be considered a "no show" and not refunded, whatever the reason for the lateness. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or modify certain tours without notice if the passengers' comfort or safety so requires in case of force majeure, strike, demonstration, administrative decision or exceptional closure...