Louvre and Versailles with Pick Up Louvre & Drop Off Hotel
Skip the line Access
Skip the line Access
Duration : 1 Day
Tour Language : English.
Price per person
Wednesday : Louvre guided tour + Versailles guided tour + Gardens Friday : Louvre guided tour + Versailles guided tour + Musical Gardens Sunday : Louvre guided tour + Versailles guided tour + Fountain Show
The Pick Up is only from the Louvre to Versailles and the Return is from Versailles to your residence or hotel in Paris.
From 199 €
• Pick up from the Louvre, Transfer to Versailles & Hotel Drop off exclusively in Paris: Small Group by minivan (AC)
• Priority access & Services of licensed guides at each site
• Tours in English
• Guided Tour at the Louvre (2 hours) (max. 20 people per group)
• Guided Tour at Versailles (75 min) (max. 30 people per group)
• Guided Visit: The State Apartments & the Hall of Mirrors
• Free time in the Gardens: 2 hours to wander independently in the Gardens
• Entrance fees: Louvre & Palace of Versailles + Gardens
Not Included :
• Food and drinks
• Train to the Trianons
• Drop-off outside Paris
- Special Discount for Rick Steves readers: -5% entering your promo code: SS20RS
- Please be at the Louvre at 9:00 am sharp (meeting point on your voucher), or you will miss your tour and it will not be refunded. No delay will be accepted.
- Please note, entrance tickets and transport are included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for Versailles.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Palace’s security procedures: control at the entrance can slow down the access.
- For preferential rates related to age, proof of identity will be required. Access may be refused in case of non-compliance with the age limits.
- Access to the palace is challenging for those with reduced mobility.
Days with garden shows:
On Saturdays and Sundays - Musical Fountains (until October): 11:00 am – 12:00 pm & 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm.
On Tuesdays and Fridays - Musical Gardens (until October): 11:00 am – 12:00 pm & 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm.
Tour operated by Paris Webservices
MEETING POINT & MAP
Meeting point at the Louvre
9:00 am – Villa du Musée 196, 196 rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris, France
Transfer Louvre to Versailles
12:15 pm – Villa du Musée 196, 196 rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris, France
Return from Versailles
Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from us via email under 48 hours.
In the event you cancel your booking, cancellation fees will be charged as detailed below :
1) More than 7 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 5% cancellation fee
2) 4 to 7 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee
3) From 3 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 100 % cancellation fee ( No show )
Advance payment is required to validate your reservation. Payments on this site can only be made by using MASTERCARD or VISA, through our secured Internet pages. Your bank card details will be encrypted (up to 128 bits) with the SSL (Secured Socket Layer) protocol. Your bank card details are never transmitted unencrypted on the Internet.
Payment stays on hold until the services are confirmed:
Occasionally our suppliers and / or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, PWS reserves the right to deny or accept your payment. Under this agreement, the processing of payments remains on hold until the services are confirmed by our central reservation. After this, you will receive a personalized email for each tour, event or service booked and paid, or a notification that we could not retain your payment. Please wait for our reply. If the tour is available, we will confirm within 1 business day and your credit card will be charged 100% of the cost of the tour, show, or other services (including tax), plus the booking fee indicated, if any. This amount will be debited in Euros. The rates shown include all taxes and VAT.
Any interruption of the tour or service during its delivery, at the client's request, shall not give rise to any refund. Any customer who arrives after the start time of the excursion shall be considered a "no show" and not refunded, whatever the reason for their tardiness. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or modify certain tours without notice if the client’s comfort or safety so requires. This could happen in a force majeure case, during a strike or demonstration, an administrative decision or exceptional closure...