Boris Godounov | Opera | 2019-2020
• As a security measure, a screening checkpoint has been set up at the entrance of each theatre.
• Ticket holders are requested to arrive at the theatre no later than 30 minutes prior to the performance.
• Luggage and travel bags are no longer allowed in the theatres or the theatre cloakrooms.
• The doors to the theatre will be closed 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the performance.
• It is forbidden to consume food and/or drink in the auditorium.
• Children under the age of three are not allowed in the theatres except for performances specifically intended for them.
Good to know:
• Reservation & Confirmation will be received within 48 hours
• Price is per ticket for Category 1 and Optima
• You will receive a 100% refund in the case of an event cancellation
• Secure payment with SSL encryption
Since tickets are a one of a kind item, they are not replaceable. There are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations on any order once it is submitted to us.
This is necessary because we have purchased Tickets from the Opera or other services, and we are unable to return them. Unused tickets cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
Please order tickets only after you are certain you want them.
MEETING POINT & MAP
Métro: Bastille station, lines 1, 5 and 8
RER: Gare de Lyon station, line A
Bus: lines 20, 29, 65, 69, 76, 86, 87, 91
Parking: Q-Park Opéra Bastille – 34 rue de Lyon 75012 Paris
Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from us via email under 48 hours.
No refunds are available for the Tickets service: Eiffel Tower tickets, Opera de Paris tickets, The Louvre ticket, Museum Passes, tickets for the Catacombs, Orsay, Versailles…
Since tickets are one of a kind items, they are not replaceable. There are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations on any order once it is submitted to us. This is necessary because we have purchased them specifically for you from the Museum, or other services and we are unable to return them. Unused tickets cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
Please order tickets only if you are certain you want them.
Advance payment is required to validate your reservation. Payments on this site can only be made by using MASTERCARD or VISA, through our secured Internet pages. Your bank card details will be encrypted (up to 128 bits) with the SSL (Secured Socket Layer) protocol. Your bank card details are never transmitted unencrypted on the Internet.
Payment stays on hold until the services are confirmed:
Occasionally our suppliers and / or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, PWS reserves the right to deny or accept your payment. Under this agreement, the processing of payments remains on hold until the services are confirmed by our central reservation. After this, you will receive a personalized email for each tour, event or service booked and paid, or a notification that we could not retain your payment. Please wait for our reply. If the tour is available, we will confirm within 1 business day and your credit card will be charged 100% of the cost of the tour, show, or other services (including tax), plus the booking fee indicated, if any. This amount will be debited in Euros. The rates shown include all taxes and VAT.