Lunch at the Eiffel Tower | 58 Tour Eiffel
* We recommend you arrive 30 minutes before your reservation. Collect your lift ticket at the restaurant booth (between the north and east pillars, near the BNP Paribas cash machine) which gives priority access to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower.
* The restaurant does not have a cloakroom nor lockers for luggage. Therefor, oversized baggages are no longer accepted within our establishment.
* Animals are not accepted, with the exception of guide dogs for the blind.
* The tower is entirely a non-smoking zone.
MENU ( for lunch or dinner )
MEETING POINT & MAP
Service from 12.00 pm to 1:15 pm
Service from 1:30 pm to 3:15 pm
Line 9 (Trocadéro)
Line 8 (École Militaire)
RER: Line C (Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel)
Bus: 42, 69, 72, 82 or 87
Batobus: Eiffel Tower stop
Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from us via email under 48 hours.
In the event you cancel your booking, cancellation fees will be charged as detailed below:
1) From 3 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 100 % cancellation fee (No show)
2) 4 to 7 days prior to the event date, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee
3) More than 7 days prior to the event, you will be charged a 5% cancellation fee
Advance payment is required to validate your reservation. Payments on this site can only be made by using MASTERCARD or VISA, through our secured Internet pages. Your bank card details will be encrypted (up to 128 bits) with the SSL (Secured Socket Layer) protocol. Your bank card details are never transmitted unencrypted on the Internet.
Payment stays on hold until the services are confirmed:
Occasionally our suppliers and / or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, PWS reserves the right to deny or accept your payment. Under this agreement, the processing of payments remains on hold until the services are confirmed by our central reservation. After this, you will receive a personalized email for each tour, event or service booked and paid, or a notification that we could not retain your payment. Please wait for our reply. If the tour is available, we will confirm within 1 business day and your credit card will be charged 100% of the cost of the tour, show, or other services (including tax), plus the booking fee indicated, if any. This amount will be debited in Euros. The rates shown include all taxes and VAT.
Any interruption of the tour or service during its delivery, at the client's request, shall not give rise to any refund. Any customer who arrives after the start time of the excursion shall be considered a "no show" and not refunded, whatever the reason for their tardiness. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or modify certain tours without notice if the client’s comfort or safety so requires. This could happen in a force majeure case, during a strike or demonstration, an administrative decision or exceptional closure...