Guided Tour of the Loire Valley Châteaux | CL1
* From April 1: The itinerary of the tour changes. It will includes the guided visit of 2 Castles (Chambord and Chenonceau) + 1 wine tasting
* On Saturdays in Summer (April 1 to October 31): You will visit the Château d'Amboise instead of Cheverny
* In Summer (April 1 to October 31) lunch is not included.
* In winter (November 1 to March 31), lunch is included at the St Hubert Hotel Restaurant in Cour-Cheverny (five minutes from Cheverny). On the menu is homemade salmon terrine with lemon sauce, eggs with mixed vegetables; roast turkey with green beans, provençal tomatoes and sautéed potatoes; and warm apple tart (1/4 Bottle of wine, water, coffee or tea).
* On-site visit duration: 7h30
Tour operated by our partner Paris City Vision
MEETING POINT & MAP
Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from us via email under 24-48 hours.
1 - 14 days prior to the event date, you will charged a 100 % cancellation fee ( No show )
2 - 15 days to 30 days prior to the event date, you will be charged 50% cancellation fee
3- More than 30 days prior to the event date, you will be charged 5% cancellation fee
Advance payment is required to validate your reservation. Payments on this site can only be made by using MASTERCARD or VISA, through our secured Internet pages. Your bank card details will be encrypted (up to 128 bits) with the SSL (Secured Socket Layer) protocol. Your bank card details are never transmitted unencrypted on the Internet.
Payment on hold until the services are confirmed:
Occasionally our suppliers and / or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc.. As a result, PWS reserves the right to deny or accept your payment. Under this agreement, the processing of payments remains on hold until the services are actually confirmed by our central reservation. After this you will receive a personalized email for each tour, event or service booked and paid or a notification that we could not retain your payment for any reason. Please wait for our reply. If the tour is available, we will confirm you within 1 business day and your credit card will be charged for 100% of the cost of the tour, the shows, or other services (including tax) plus the booking fee indicated, if any. This amount will be debited in Euros. The rates shown include all taxes and VAT.
Any interruption of the tour or service during its delivery, at the client's wishes, shall not give rise to any refund. Any customer who arrives after the start time of the excursion shall be considered a "no show" and not refunded, whatever the reason for the lateness. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or modify certain tours without notice if the passengers' comfort or safety so requires in case of force majeure, strike, demonstration, administrative decision or exceptional closure...