Giverny & Versailles on Your Own | GOVO
* Audio guides may not be used inside the Monet House and in the studio, as the rooms are very narrow
* Audio guides should be picked up at our office before departure
Important: Closing of the Queen’s State Apartment for renovation works
* From April to October 2016, the entrance fees to the gardens are NOT INCLUDED:
* Days of « FOUTAIN DISPLAY»: Saturdays and Sundays from April to October 2017 + Tuesdays from May 23rd to June 27th, 2017 + April 4th,
* Days of « MUSICAL GARDENS »: Tuesdays from April 4 to May 16 and from July 4 to October 31 + Fridays from March 31rst to October 27th
* Additional exclusion dates can be added during the year
* We strongly advise against high-heeled shoes (parquet flooring in the rooms and cobblestones in the courtyard)
* Strollers are not permitted inside the palace
* Access to the palace is challenging for those with reduced mobility
* Photography without flash is permitted inside the palace
* The skip-the-line access is subject to the Versailles Palace procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
* On-site visit duration: 7h
Tour operated by our partner Paris City Vision
MENU ( for lunch or dinner )
MEETING POINT & MAP
Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from us via email under 24-48 hours.
1 - 14 days prior to the event date, you will charged a 100 % cancellation fee ( No show )
2 - 15 days to 30 days prior to the event date, you will be charged 50% cancellation fee
3- More than 30 days prior to the event date, you will be charged 5% cancellation fee
Advance payment is required to validate your reservation. Payments on this site can only be made by using MASTERCARD or VISA, through our secured Internet pages. Your bank card details will be encrypted (up to 128 bits) with the SSL (Secured Socket Layer) protocol. Your bank card details are never transmitted unencrypted on the Internet.
Payment on hold until the services are confirmed:
Occasionally our suppliers and / or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc.. As a result, PWS reserves the right to deny or accept your payment. Under this agreement, the processing of payments remains on hold until the services are actually confirmed by our central reservation. After this you will receive a personalized email for each tour, event or service booked and paid or a notification that we could not retain your payment for any reason. Please wait for our reply. If the tour is available, we will confirm you within 1 business day and your credit card will be charged for 100% of the cost of the tour, the shows, or other services (including tax) plus the booking fee indicated, if any. This amount will be debited in Euros. The rates shown include all taxes and VAT.
Any interruption of the tour or service during its delivery, at the client's wishes, shall not give rise to any refund. Any customer who arrives after the start time of the excursion shall be considered a "no show" and not refunded, whatever the reason for the lateness. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or modify certain tours without notice if the passengers' comfort or safety so requires in case of force majeure, strike, demonstration, administrative decision or exceptional closure...